Christmas Make-up in less than 10 min
I don’t know how you guys celebrate christmas, but for me it is every year a big family event. The only one I don’t feel like missing ever. We all get dressed up nicely and meet up at one couple’s place for the celebrations. We have dinner there and exchange our presents after dessert. Then we celebrate until early morning.
Before meeting all our family members we all take some time to get pretty and put on some sparkling make-up. This year I am going to use the L’Oréal products to make a sparkling-christmas make-up and you can win exactly these products and many more for your use at home!
The Christmas Make-up
First of all I am cleaning my face kindly. Often I am even using a face scrub before applying a more detailed make-up.
Once everything is clean I am applying a moisturising creme in my face and neckline. It is important to apply enough moisture especially as you’re not able to apply any after adding your make-up.
Then I am applying the Perfect Match Foundation from L’Oréal. It is quite thin and easily to apply evenly everywhere. Don’t forget to go a little further than your face’s surroundings as we don’t want to have any hard lines. Most of you guys will be used to apply powder afterwards, but I usually prefer to not add any. This comes mainly from my experience, that you can see it easily if someone as applied powder, not so much if someone only applies a good foundation. I am all about the fact, that make-up needs to make you look prettier, but natural.
Once you’re happy with your foundation you can apply a concealer if you feel like you need some more coverage in some places. Under the eyes or over impurities is usually where I am applying it.
Then especially in winter I am adding a little blush. In this make-up set from L’Oréal you will find two different colours of the Infallible Blush Paint I prefer the more orange one, for the same reason than above, it looks a little more natural.
I am applying just a little on the length of both my cheeks and then swipe it into my skin gently. It should only be a touch of colour which makes you look healthier, fitter and less ghosty in winter times.
Then let’s have a look at your eyes. Depending on your eye colour it is better for you to use either gold or silver applications of the L’Oréal Eye Paint. I usually start with a skin colour eye-shadow, just as a sort of foundation. Then I am applying the details. In this case, as I have blue-greyish eyes silver is what fits me best. If you have warmer colours such as brown I’d suggest you to go with the golden eye-shadow.
Apply it over your eye lead, as much as you wish. As for my suggestion? Less is more! I am just applying a little stripe right over my lashes. Then I am applying the Paradise Extatic Mascara. I usually start on the lower part and then apply the upper part, but also here, just do as you prefer.
You’re eyes are ready: sparkly but simple and natural.
Then we can head down to your lips. I always prefer to surround my lips prior to applying lipstick with a lip-liner because it makes the lines clearer. After applying a lip liner I am using the lip stick Lip Paint Metallic in red. I am really loving this colour as it is super perfect for christmas. It is important that your lip-liner is a little bit lighter than the colour you are applying afterwards.
There you go, you just created your christmas make-up in less than 10 minutes and I hope you like it!
The Give-Away: Huge Christmas Make-Up Set from L’Oreal (Value > 250 €) – Closed
Today is the time come for my third give-away of this month. This one is part of the 24 days of christmas blogging ( all give-aways at the end of the page!) The first two weeks I was offering Beauty Products, this week I have the a super large Make-Up Package from L’Oréal with all the products, and many more for the perfect christmas make-up. Next week on the 24th of december I am having my last-give-away of this week: A Bag of Picard, the one I made for myself some weeks ago. Can’t wait to show it to you!
How to be the lucky winner??*
- Add a comment below how you will celebrate your christmas holidays this year before Sunday 24th of December 2017 6:00 PM (Berlin time)
- The winner will be communicated on the 31st of December.
- Subscribe to the blog here
- You must be older than 18 years
- You must live in Europe or have an address that I can send the package to, that is in Europe
- For more than one participation check out my Instagram and Facebook.
*The decision is final and is exempt from legal procedures.
24 Days of Christmas Blogging
- Door 1: Julia Des Belles Choses
- Door 2: Clara Fashionvernissage
- Door 3: Tina Amour de Soi
- Door 4: Emilie La Mode et Moi
- Door 5: Sabrina Brinisfashionbook
- Door 7: Patty – Measlyschocolate
- Door 8: Verena Who is Mocca
- Door 9: Julia Des Belles Choses
- Door 10: Jane Shades of Ivory
- Door 11: Andrea Andy Sparkles
- Door 12: Jessy Kleidermädchen
- Door 13: Anja Modewahnsinn
- Door 14: Lea Glasschuh
- Door 15: Sabrina Brinisfashionbook
- Door 16: Louisa & Marietta The Urban Slang
- Door 17: Miriam Be Sparkling
- Door 18: Anna Travelbuddy Anna
- Door 19: Emilie La Mode et Moi
- Door 20: Clara Fashionvernissage
- Door 21: Hai-Yen Gisela is Back
- Door 22: Lea When love speaks
- Door 23: Tina Amour de Soi
- Door 24: Miriam Be Sparkling