Only two more weeks for New Year’s Eve and I am sure most of you haven’t decided yet what to wear. I know it is so difficult to decide, you want to be especially beautiful, but it needs to be comfortable for the whole night and fit in the dinner and party situation.
This is why I have decided to make today’s outfit of the week all about NYE. After my last Post about the best cities to celebrate New Years Eve in, I hope you have decided at least where to celebrate !
My this years outfit is what I think is the best option for the celebration.
An elegant black dress. But not just any black dress, but one that has it’s special somethings:
- The fabric is not just any fabric, but is made especially and gives look-through effects on some parts of the dress.
- It has long arms, so you do not need to combine it with a jacket during dinner time which might destroy the whole beauty of the dress if bad combined.
- The skirt is not cut straight which gives the whole dress more movement and it looks way more expensive than it actually is
- The back is cut open. This makes the dress wearable also in a club at night and is suitable for both the dinner and a crazy after party.
- Last but not least it has two cuts on the sides where the dress gives a sexy touch without showing too much.
In my opinion something like this is the perfect dress for this occasion, what do you say?
I bought the dress in Zara for 40 euro, which in my opinion is a more then fair price for what you get. Be aware to put it inside-out before washing though, otherwise it might get destroyed there!
To combine it I am wearing the same black shoes, that I have you already shown on my striped outfit of the week. They are from Marco Italy. But you can combine it without any problems with flashy coloured shoes (red, green, yellow…) or also with any other elegant black shoe. Important for New Year’s Eve is that you are comfortable in wearing it till the end of the night.
In these pictures I also added a necklace in gold-green that I have bought in Seminyak – Bali. Any golden necklace that is not too heavy suits the outfit perfectly.
I hope this gives you a little inspiration ! Have you already decided what to wear?
*Thank you Markus Bielstein, for these amazing photos!